1.03.2006

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you all!


I realized this year that I have the best friends in the world! I have the best life-long friends, the best new friends, and the best boyfriend who came together to give me a birthday weekend better than anything I could have ever imagined. Thank you to Emily and Lauren for putting together an amazing party, and for your wonderful gifts and sentiments. Thank you to Jones and Eryn for driving in from Tulsa, just to be with me. You are amazing friends, as you have been for as long as I can remember. Thank you to Angela, Ashley, Ruth, Christian, Jason, Jen, David and the Creth for making the party as enjoyable as it was. Thank you all for the numerous kind words, gifts, and other celebratory gestures.

3 Comments:

Blogger Creth said...

"you're welcome"

I LOVE YOUR NEW PHOTO!

4:01 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

you're a gem, Lindi!

I can't think of a single thing I would have rather done that night.

okay...That's a lie. I would have rather had the dinner party in the French Riviera...but my LaCote d'Azur villa is under renovations.

Next year? Maybe, Baby!

4:40 pm  
Blogger cr said...

We are pretty great people, huh?

10:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home